September 15, 2011

In the mailbox.











Something tremendous has happened by
Rhiannon Silver in the mailbox today,
wow.
you probably already know her inspiring blog
Intelligent Clashing, definitely one of my favorites!

The honeycomb cardboard weavings
remind me a bit of the texture and soft colours
of the ceramic basket, one of the images in the
paper; would love to have
that basket on my buffet by the way :^)

Need to fix Arthur's head.




Finally some sunshine today!

More cardboard weavings here.

4 comments:

  1. Glad the sun is shining on you Renilde and that lovely things are arriving in the post :) Your cardboard weavings are wonderful. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour combinations...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog with google translate tool, I'm enjoying reading your review/story and will come back later.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read so many articles on the topic of the blogger lovers but this piece of
    writing is truly a nice paragraph, keep it up.
    Here is my webpage - buy youtube Views cheap

    ReplyDelete