September 18, 2012

new smyrna cushion




















I'm totally in the mood for smyrna lately; the cushion above is entirely made of yarn scraps and is designed for a small stool at Atelier Solarshop ( I will show you later), anyway, it was fun to do, so there are more to come.
I took these photographs on the terrace yesterday morning, but I hope to make some pictures over there later this week.

Small Tortoiseshell, I haven't seen this species for years, yet one of the most common butterflies back to the 70s and 80s, but recently there was one in the bedroom; remember the fly? :^)

I was featured at  remodelista today, the article is written by Justine from Desigskool.http://designskool.net/
Thank you Justine.

The sedums are doing well.
Goodnight :)

6 comments:

  1. I love this design! There's an old paper palette on my wall, fleshtones, a few blues and some dark bits. It's this cushion. I imagine it on my work stool there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cushion Renilde! and that butterfly is lovely :)
    Congratulations on your feature. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful cushion! :) i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. prachtig kussen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful!!Congrats on the feature;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cushion is really wonderful! may i ask how you made it? is it woven? could i learn it ?! :-)

    ReplyDelete